[GNC] OFX import sometimes loses transaction memos

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Wed Jan 16 23:09:58 EST 2019

David

Agreed. The OFX format should in principle have no limitation on a string length as it should be anything between
opening and closing tags, but there may be on importation in GnuCash.  Not familiar enough with the OFX importer to be
sure whether it imposes any restrictions or not at this stage.

David Cousens