[GNC] Features

Kevin Kelly kevin at houseofkelly.com
Wed Jan 16 14:27:36 EST 2019

I’ve used Mondeydance for a long time. Unfortunately, updates to Mac OS have impacted mouse actions and it is difficult now to navigate. I have no complaints, it is free and I’ve gotten good use. Now, I need a replacement and I’m considering GNUCASH. Can it:

1. Import transactions from banking accounts using QFX?
2. Does it allow for backup/recovery?
3. Can I import data from Moneydance or do I start all over?
4. Does it have some sort of budget?

If I have to start over, it is no big deal but I do need to be able to import using a downloaded transaction file.

Thanks for any help,

Kevin