[GNC] Tax Issues

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 07:21:02 EST 2019

Adrien,

Your observations about the limiting aspects of the interface on this feature have been raised before; I will note that there is one exception to the single account tax option rule: you can designate an account and its children to the same tax option setting in one pass. This can be helpful if you have, say, multiple dividend accounts entered as subaccounts under Income:Dividends.

David T.