[GNC] Treating tax authority as a vendor

gnucash.dgr9z at ncf.ca gnucash.dgr9z at ncf.ca
Fri Jan 18 12:21:10 EST 2019

Thanks for this. Seems the date issue should be OK if I post and pay the tax bill on the date of the actual transaction.

I don't see a way to use scheduled transactions to create/post/pay invoices/bills. If I used a scheduled transaction instead of a bill, what would the implications be, other than loosing the association with a vendor? Would it gum anything up (reports etc) to post directly to AP?

Ron