[GNC] Currency symbol (INR) not showing on Tax Invoice report

Geert Janssens geert.gnucash at kobaltwit.be
Sat Jan 19 07:37:01 EST 2019

Op zaterdag 19 januari 2019 12:53:10 CET schreef Deva -:
> Adrien,
>
> Thanks for the pointer on how to figure the font associated with a symbol.
> Yes, I now see the names of all fonts for the various rupee symbols
> (including Helvetica).

> However, when I edit the default stylesheet to use any of the the available
> rupee symbol fonts (I tried a couple of them - there were too many to try
> all of them), the tax invoice report still doesn’t show the symbol.

> So for now, I am afraid I have to stick with the text version of the
> symbol.

Allow me to point out that the tax invoice is not affected by changes in the
default style sheet at all as far as I know.

It uses css styling, not the stylesheet editor built-in into gnucash. So to
test changes of font you will have to add a font property to the css for that
report. The easiest way is as Adrien suggested in an earlier reply via the
report's option dialog. On the Notes tab you can add custom css snippets.

I don't know off-hand what an appropriate snippet would look like in this
particular case. Perhaps someone else could provide that.

Regards,

Geert