[GNC] Reconciliation is not adding up correctly - what to do??

Mike Stillingfleet mikestillingfleet at fastmail.co.uk
Sun Jan 20 13:39:34 EST 2019

I absolutely cannot account for this. But I repeated my tests after your post. I set up another new dummy cc account and tested a reconciliation. It worked!!!

I then went back to my cc account. It still didn't work.

I then set up another cc account and transferred a months worth of data from old to new and reconciled it. It worked!

I have now transferred a years worth a month at a time the new cc account reconciles.

Just to prove i wasn't mad I then went back to the original account and tried a dummy reconciliation. It failed. So I have no clue as the why that account is messed up. But it is.

I have now moved 2 years worth of data over to the new account. It has taken about 10 hours but I am now back on track.