[GNC] Date Completion - sliding 12 month window

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Mon Jan 21 04:12:50 EST 2019

On Monday, 21 January 2019 08:43:36 GMT Geert Janssens wrote:
> Op maandag 21 januari 2019 00:09:28 CET schreef John Ralls:

> > > I don't think that will help, I think it will still need dconf, though
> > > I may be wrong.
> >
> > Maybe. It seems that KDE uses a plain config-file backend for GSettings
>
> Where did you find that info? I'm curious as my daily desktop is kde yet
> gnucash is using dconf.
>
> Perhaps because Fedora is essentially a gnome distro and I'm using the non-
> standard kde instead ?
>
> Geert

I'm on OpenSuSE, with a KDE desktop, and have been for years - recently
upgraded (clean install to clear cruft from ~) to the latest which puts me on
GC 3.3 at the moment - Confirm that GC's prefs are in dconf.  Had to hunt to
change the MRU list to 6 entries as per the previous setup I'd put in to GC
2.x

YMMV, of course, but I see no evidence of *KDE* bypassing dconf.
Maf.