[GNC] How do I access the forum without using Nabble

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 22 06:08:35 EST 2019

Mike,

There should also be no problem accessing the list from Nabble either. Creating a post from Nabble also
creates an email to the mail-list. The confusion is perhaps that you need to be registered separately for the mailing
list and for Nabble. I use the same credentials to do both and am then able to post be email or using Nabble without any
problem. The only restriction with Nabble seems to be that mail list users sometimes cannot see previous posts in a
thread. In my case it is becausee I clear my emails from the list out to an archive almost daily to avoid clogging up my
inbox and missing other email.