[GNC] Fwd: [gnucash-de] Reversed banlanced accounts setting does not work in reports

D sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 20:08:41 EST 2019

Raimund,

I saw the same issues recently.

The changes you see are purposeful. In order to make the totals add up, the person changed the way that the transaction report handles this setting. As I am not a programmer, I am not able to delve in to try and find a fix for it.I

The thread from the last couple of weeks goes into more detail.

David T.