[GNC] Saving entries and storing it on desktop

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 24 02:26:18 EST 2019

Using a Mac?

You need to install the application (by copying it) to the /Applications folder on your system. Then launch it from /Applications, right-click the icon in the Dock and choose Options > Keep In Dock.

After you’ve saved your file. The next time you open it (from the dock) it will automatically open your previous file.

*DO NOT* attempt to run GnuCash (or any application really) from within the downloaded .dmg file. You might get lucky with certain apps, but probably won’t.

Regards,
Adrien