[GNC] Saving entries and storing it on desktop

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 24 06:40:47 EST 2019

Certainly!

I also inquired in late December about creating a custom branded dmg window with the /Applications alias to drag onto like many other Mac apps have.

John gave me some links to get started, but unfortunately, that same day I got a large project dumped on my desk. (well, not unfortunate ‘cause it means more money, but unfortunate for this particular side-project with GnuCash)

I hope to have it ready for the 3.5 release.

That should reduce (I can’t expect ‘eliminate’) these topics.

But yes, I’ll see if the wiki can be spruced up in the meantime.

Regards,
Adrien