[GNC] Check for negative amount in scheduled transaction formula

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Thu Jan 24 08:48:25 EST 2019

Hi Ron,

Ron Stone <ronstone at ncf.ca> writes:

> Thanks for this Derek. I'm on a Mac and only see one copy of fin.scm
> in the application bundle. Seems any edits to this would be lost at
> the next upgrade. Should I be defining another one somewhere under
> ~/Library/Application Support/GnuCash or elsewhere?

Yes, this file will be over-written at the next upgrade.
Creating a new file would require you to get gnucash to load it..

IMHO, you should make the edits to fin.scm now, and then make a patch
and submit to to Bugzilla for inclusion in future versions.

> Ron

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745