[GNC] Currency symbol (INR) not showing on Tax Invoice report

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 24 20:44:26 EST 2019

Good catch! (my font is too small to notice easily)

Sometimes I hate autocorrect. It isn’t intelligent enough to comprehend that when composing in plain-text, I probably want the literal characters I typed, not substitutions. (technically, I guess this *is* still plain text) I have mine set to replace quotes with their proper versions. I guess I’ll have to train my fingers to use proper quotes on my 3rd level keys instead or else use autocorrect to replace those with their alternate versions.

So yes, if the font name contains spaces, it must be enclosed in quotes (single or double) - the kind you get by using the key (most likely) to the immediate left of the enter/return key. (on U.S. or International keyboards)—that is, ascii 34 or 39, html entity &#34 or &#39.

Now on that point to anyone reading this thread and trying to copy/paste my sample rules - DON’T! They won’t work. You’ll need to type proper quotes in place of mine.

Regards,
Adrien