[GNC] Currency symbol (INR) not showing on Tax Invoice report

Deva - pobox.deva at outlook.in
Fri Jan 25 08:14:15 EST 2019

Sorry Adrien, still no joy!

I was ok with changing the font on the entire invoice, so I used your first example.

In character viewer, I can see rupee symbol available in Helvetica font, so I tried using that font with and without double quote, but nothing changes.

So I tried other fonts for which rupee symbol was available (eg. Bangla MN, American Typewriter). No matter what I write in the embedded CSS section, nothing changes on the report. Not just the rupee symbol not appearing, but even the report font doesn’t seem to change with changes in CSS section.

But thank you for taking the time to research this.

Cheers.