[GNC] MacOS Crash - possibly display power related?

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Sun Jan 27 19:26:12 EST 2019

John, if you're going to be looking at multi-display issues in Gnucash
on MacOS, here's another fairly minor one.

I run with dual monitors, the main screen (i.e. the one with the Finder
menu bar) on an external monitor, secondary on the laptop monitor. When
GnuCash shows a "Since Last Run" popup on the secondary monitor, and I
click on a "Status" entry in the popup to change it, the status change
dropdown doesn't appear in-place, it's displayed hard up against the
near edge of the main monitor.

The menu displays in the wrong place whenever the popup is on the
secondary screen. It doesn't matter whether Gnucash is displaying on the
main or the secondary screen.

This is new behaviour in GNC 3.4.

Cheers,
Peter

GnuCash 3.4 for MacOS Intel
MacOS 10.11.6 (yes, it's ancient, but my 9yo MacBook won't run anything
newer)
MacBook Pro 13-inch, Mid 2009 (MacBookPro5,5)