[GNC] MacOS Crash - possibly display power related?

prl prl at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jan 28 18:33:34 EST 2019

Thanks, John.

That does sound similar. It's certainly correct in my case that the
secondary monitor is to the left of the main monitor. However, there's
one small difference between what I see and what's in the bug report -
in the bug report is says that the popup isn't shown, while for me the
popup is shown, but in the wrong place.

Anyway, it sounds possible that a fix to that bug may fix my problem, so
I'll treat it as "a fix is in the pipeline".

Peter