[GNC] Migrating from AceMoney

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Jan 29 07:39:54 EST 2019

Jason,
No problem.

The reply All only works if the email message originates from the email list or "gnucash-user at gnucash.org" is in the
>From field in the email you are replying to. If there is any problem and the gnucash-user address above doesn't show up
in thr To, CC or BCC fields in your reply just include it in the CC and it will go to the list.

I have my main files in a protected Dropbox file in the cloud which makes my accounts file accessible on any computer I
connect to it. I use an RAID NAS for backups and have a synchronized desktop at home and a laptop on the move. I have a
similar sort of policy with my NAS. It is really only connected while doing backups. Mine can startup automatically when
scheduled for backups and is otherwise offline.  Have never in 10 years had any problems with GnuCash as a program. I
have our personal accounts and had business accounts back in the days when my wife and I had businesses. I am an
accountant although not practisin. GnuCash conforms with general accounting practice and is used in many jurisdictions
world wide.

At present its export format is CSV but I think there are plans to make the OFX export format available once the library
used by GnuCash is upgraded to provide export functionality.

David Cousens