[GNC] reconcile history

Jeff Abrahamson jeff at p27.eu
Tue Jan 29 10:47:20 EST 2019

Although I have been reconciling my bank statement regularly, I discover
today that gnucash's (v 2.6.19) idea of previous balance does not
correspond to my bank's.  I don't remember deleting or changing a
reconciled transaction, and I should think I would have said no to the
warning that I was about to, but I suspect nonetheless that that's what
happened.

I've found a couple candidate transactions in the logs.  What I'm
unclear on is how to determine if those lines represent deletions or
not.  I suspect naively that it is field 0 (mod), which takes on values
B, C, and D.

Alternatively, is there any log kept of when I reconcile?  I know the
last reconciled balance is available, but a log of "reconciled to this
date and this amount at this time" would also be of use.

--

Jeff Abrahamson
+33 6 24 40 01 57

http://p27.eu/jeff/