[GNC] reconcile history

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 11:13:25 EST 2019

An issue that I frequently have is that when I download transactions from a
credit card account there is always one or more payments that now also
appear in the bank account if I did not notice and match it up correctly to
the transaction from the bank during the import process.  Since this is
really confirming that the payment arrived, I just need to identify it
correctly before I proceed to the following month's reconciliation of the
bank statement.

David C