[GNC] Migrating from AceMoney

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jan 29 16:48:32 EST 2019

Sorry. I thought it was a one-per-day sort of thing. I didn’t think of size limits. I used to use digest mode and some days there was no activity at all. I guess it just depends on how many people are actively participating, and then combine that with those who quote without trimming.

The only other solution then would be custom mail filters.

Regards,
Adrien