[GNC] undo needed, was Re: Reconciliation is not adding up correctly

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 03:31:13 EST 2019

On Wed, Jan 30, 2019 at 9:42 PM Elmar <etschme at gmail.com> wrote:

> Open simultaneously - that sounds dangerous to my galloping senility :)
> Normally I run into this when I have been working on the file for an
> hour or so, having done some 20 or 30 operations e.g. end of month
> multiple bank statement reconciles, then I screw up something.  A quick
> ctrl-z would save a whole lot of grief.
>
> - Elmar

You are certainly welcome to ask for it, but it has been in Bugzilla for
over a decade [I bet, but cannot verify right now] without action from the
few active developers.   The scenario you describe is exactly when my
action plan to save before every import, every reconcile, and every 31
minutes pays off.

David Carlson