[GNC] undo needed, was Re: Reconciliation is not adding up correctly

Elmar etschme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:42:39 EST 2019

Open simultaneously - that sounds dangerous to my galloping senility :)
Normally I run into this when I have been working on the file for an
hour or so, having done some 20 or 30 operations e.g. end of month
multiple bank statement reconciles, then I screw up something.  A quick
ctrl-z would save a whole lot of grief.

- Elmar