[GNC] Gnucash leadership team

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Jan 31 11:59:29 EST 2019

Since the code is freely available, it isn’t like such an event would prevent someone else from stepping forward.

Also, please trim your quotes when replying to a thread. I just trimmed a tad over 14 feet (!!) of quoted material. (not an exaggeration, I even measured it just for kicks) In this case even, you could have just started a new thread addressed to the list rather than hitting ‘reply’.

Regards,
Adrien