[GNC] Accelerator Key for Jump button

Deva - pobox.deva at outlook.in
Mon Jul 1 03:50:15 EDT 2019

Michael,

I had a similar issue some years ago and the resolution provided by list members is to go edit a file by the same name under a different folder.

On a Mac, I think it resides in a folder under $HOME/Library/Application Support/

I am not at my Mac right now, so I can't confirm the exact location of the alternate file. If you edit that file, all will be well. I have CMD-J setup to do Jump action as well.

If something is still amiss, you can search this list archive for the same query posted by me and responded to by John Ralls (among others).

Cheers.