[GNC] Reconcile Flag when Importing Transactions from CSV

Patrick plafratt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 08:33:42 EDT 2019

When I am importing transactions from a CSV, I have a "Reconcile" column
that I select as the "Transfer Reconciled" column in the import wizard. I
have all of the entries marked as "n" in this column, but after importing
them, some of them seem to still show up as "c". Am I misunderstanding the
"Transfer Reconciled" option, or am I likely doing something else wrong?

I'm not sure if it is relevant, but I am importing in multi-split mode.

Regards,
Patrick