[GNC] delete multiple transactions? csv import profiles?

Mark Van den Borre mark at fosdem.org
Mon Jul 1 15:41:11 EDT 2019

Hi Stephen, hi list,

Sorry to have bothered the developers with this. I am using the 3.4
package from Debian testing "Buster". I did glance through the change
logs, but I missed that change. Good to know I'll somewhat soon have
the possibility once a 3.5 package ends up in Debian.

Kind regards, and thanks again for the reply!

Mark