[GNC] Unable to reconcile

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 09:29:14 EDT 2019

Please follow Colin's suggestion and include complete details of the
version of GnuCash, your OS, the steps that you took before each
illustration in the same message so we don't have to guess what you are not
telling us.  Some of us are using mail clients that make it very hard to
navigate backwards through threads or to untangle 'hidden' parts of
messages.

To anonymize your illustration, create a simple data file with bogus data
or use a graphic editor to block out names of accounts.

David Carlson