[GNC] Version 3.6 crashes on MacOS 10.14.5

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Jul 2 11:23:23 EDT 2019

There is a tracefile, but make sure to create a copy of it somewhere else because it gets overwritten with the next launch.

Instructions here: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile

Also, was a crash report not generated when it blew up? Usually MacOS creates and displays a crash report on screen. You can copy and paste the contents to a file and attach them to a bug report. (do not copy and paste the crash or the tracefile into a bug report comment, though, make sure to attach them as text files)

If you happened to close that crash report, you should be able to find it using Console.app.

Regards,
Adrien