[GNC] Import Customers to Acct Rec

Bruce Irving eaglebruce2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 13:49:38 EDT 2019

I use GC with a club that currently has about 100 members, any can become A/R Customers.  I would like to import all of my members into A/R Customers from my Excel member sheet. but have been unable to find any way to do this (All I have found is importing transactions.)  I can convert my list to CSV and, since there a lot of columns that are not needed, I can remove them.  Is there any way I can import these members?

Bruce Preach the Gospel wherever you go.  If necessary, use words.