[GNC] Multicolumn Reports

Stan Brown the_stan_brown at fastmail.fm
Tue Jul 2 15:52:46 EDT 2019

This workaround might be helpful.

Reports are all HTML files in your temp folder, so you can access that
folder and then open the report in your Web browser. From there, you
should be able to print it in landscape.

To save the report, you can just click and drag it to your preferred
location. I haven't tried this part, but I expect that if you try to do
that while GC still has it open, Windows won't allow you to move it. In
that case, try copying it instead of moving it.

explorer, highlight the location bar at the top of the window, and type
%TEMP%

2. To copy a file instead of moving it, RIGHT-click it in the %TEMP%
folder window, then while keeping the mouse button depressed drag it to
the desired location. When you release the mouse button, a small menu
appears: select Copy. As an alternative, single-click the file in the
%TEMP% window and press Ctrl+C, then open a window to the desired
location, click into an empty spot, and press Ctrl+V.

Stan Brown
Tompkins County, New York, USA
http://BrownMath.com
http://OakRoadSystems.com