[GNC] Balance sheet report period

benny.webster at gmail.com benny.webster at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 09:19:17 EDT 2019

Rich,

The balance sheet is a snapshot in time. It reflects the asset, liability and equity account balances as of the date you choose. Compare two or more balance sheets to see how those balances change over time (eg. month-end to month-end or year-end to year-end). Income and cash flow statements cover a period of time and should reflect the changes in the balance sheet accounts.

B.W.

Sent from my iPhone