[GNC] Change a batch of transactions from income to Expense

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Jul 3 16:39:41 EDT 2019

Sorry, I might have misunderstood. Does the csv file contain 8 splits per transaction or are you just ending up with duplicates after the imports?

The importer is supposed to check for duplicates so it doesn’t re-import something, but if you’re importing with different assignments it might not catch that. You’d have to manually delete the extras.