[GNC] Change a batch of transactions from income to Expense

morayweb alanfallow at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 03:53:48 EDT 2019

Morning David
Wow what an explanation brilliant.

No i don't have the sub-accounts under assets.  I only have a bank account
then all the other accounts as top level as well.  Will read through your
stuff and change the levels.  Is the basic cheque account the best one to
start off with and just add sub-accounts under assets?

I think I set the sub-accounts under credit and debit and as top level.

Thanks again for your help it is much appreciated.  I will keep trying
untill I get it.