[GNC] Change a batch of transactions from income to Expense

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Thu Jul 4 13:30:43 EDT 2019

On 7/4/2019 10:06 AM, morayweb wrote:
> That sound brilliant.  What would be the costs for that.  I am in Scotland
> just thinking of time diference.
> Thank you.

No charge (I am long retired from doing systems/business analysis for a
living).  Time difference matters less when it is exchange of emails.

Think about a description of the camp financial activities, what's
coming in (from what sources) and what's going out (for what expenses).
Send your "first draft" of that directly to my email address, I'll send
you back questions, and we'll work at getting the description finalized.

THAT will then go to the whole list in the form of "this is what my
organization looks like; how do I set up gnucash books for it?" << there
is no good reason for the whole list to have to watch the intermediate
steps -- it'd be OK if that were just a couple of back and forth's but
we don't know that yet >>

Michael