[GNC] Bulk export/import of transactions?

Eric H. Bowen eric at ehbowen.net
Fri Jul 5 21:34:04 EDT 2019

I'm a fairly new GnuCash user, and last year I set up an account for a
part-time business which i have doing video work. Unfortunately, being
unfamiliar with GnuCash, I made some mistakes while reconciling accounts
in the early months which I now cannot change or correct. I'd like to
basically start over with a new worksheet, but I spent a lot of time
entering split transactions and such in the old one to account for
equipment costs and depreciation. I'd rather not re-invent the wheel. Is
there a way to bulk export transactions from the old worksheet and then
re-import them into the new worksheet which preserves split information
and other notes?

--

--------Eric H. Bowen
eric at ehbowen.net <mailto:eric at ehbowen.net>