[GNC] Bulk export/import of transactions?

Eric H. Bowen eric at ehbowen.net
Fri Jul 5 23:50:29 EDT 2019

My problem stems from the fact that I started the business in April, but was purchasing equipment for it from the beginning of the year. After I had the first few months (April to July) in and reconciled, I belatedly realized that I needed to go back and include my purchase transactions from the first of the year. But since I already had several months reconciled, when I added the earlier transactions I ended up with a mess. If there's any way to reverse the reconciliations as they stand now, I'm not aware of it. That would be preferable to starting over.

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device