[GNC] Fwd: how to copy "Customers Overview" table for spreadsheet.

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Jul 8 15:46:23 EDT 2019

David,

The OP was asking about the Customer Overview, not Customer Summary Report.

The Customer Summary Report doesn’t show the same info as the Customer Overview. Notably, customer ID, address, and phone#. The overview is essentially a table of *some* of the data for each customer like what might be found if there were a way to export customers. (the same problem exists for vendors)

GnuCash can import this data, but can’t export it.

Regards,
Adrien