[GNC] Getting previous reconciliation closing balances?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 09:17:42 EDT 2019

Since there is no way to view the reconciliation dates of transactions and
it rarely matters later, if at all, the easiest thing to do is to ignore
the error in the starting balance as long as you have entered the missing
transaction(s) and reconcile them in the current reconciliation to get to
the correct reconciled balance.

The much more difficult solution would be to try to mark all of last
month's transactions as unreconciled and repeat last month's reconciliation
before doing this month's reconciliation.

I think the choice is easy for most users unless they have severe OCD.

David Carlson