[GNC] gnucash 3.6 -- reports -- "URL cannot be shown" - SOLVED

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jul 9 19:31:05 EDT 2019

To close the loop on this, it was in fact a WebKit2Gtk-3.0 problem. When I implemented the WebKit2 interface three years ago I had done the navigation policy--the code that hooks our special account URIs--only for WebKit2Gtk-4.0. I've now implemented that for WebKit2Gtk-3.0. It's pushed to maint now and will be in GnuCash 3.7.

Regards,
John Ralls