[GNC] Getting previous reconciliation closing balances?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 09:03:13 EDT 2019

I believe you mentioned in your original note that it was an American
checking account.  If it is denominated in dollars you may have an
additional variable in how you handle exchange rate.

Also, I sometimes mistakenly assign a purchase to the wrong account, so
there might be a similar error in another account

David Carlson