[GNC] Getting previous reconciliation closing balances?

John Griessen john at industromatic.com
Wed Jul 10 10:50:06 EDT 2019

On 7/9/19 8:41 AM, Adam Funk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The problem is that I can't figure out what the missing transaction
> is!  I was hoping to be able to pin it down to one previous
> statement.

What I do when old reconciles get affected by new entries/deletions is look for a previous
balance that aligns with an ending balance, then look after that for a change.

Usually that gets me to the mystery entry so it can be fixed.

If I had deleted an entry that was reconciled in the past, it can no be reconciled up to that month it is in, and then following
months are then OK again.