[GNC] How to update Finance::Quote, F::Q 1.49 still limited to 5 AlphaVantage quotes?

rsbrux rsbrux at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 09:18:40 EDT 2019

Thanks for the tips.?? I ran cpan interactive as su, then installed
CPAN::DistnameInfo and Finance::Quote.?? Now running:

cpan -D Finance::Quote

<<

from my regular user account reports F::Q version 1.49.
My previous list of prices still updates successfully in GnuCash 2.6.19.
I had previously limited currency price quote to 5 currencies because of the known problem with AlphaVantage.
Perhaps I have misunderstood, but I was expecting the new version to avoid this limitation.  Instead, adding more currencies to quote results in the well-known error message:

Unable to retrieve quotes for these items:
Continue using only the good quotes?
<<
Did I misunderstand?
Is there something I need to configure?