[GNC] importing invoices

Jonathan Francoeur goedible at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 12:07:47 EDT 2019

Hi.  I am trying to import invoices after reading this
<https://www.gnucash.org/docs/v3/C/gnucash-guide/busnss-imp-bills-invoices.html>
.
I copied the examples into a .csv file because I assumed they would work
however I keep getting "customer does not exist" error.  I'm confused
because the error dialogue refers to the data in the first column which
according to the above link is the invoice ID and not to do with the
customer.
Here are some images":
This one shows the import window.  I changed the id's from what the example
in the above link gave to match what I have already created.  I also
changed the dates to be in the future so that I could easily find them and
delete them.  I also changed the account names to correspond with existing
accounts.
[image: import.png]

Here is the first error dialogue:
[image: error.png]