[GNC] multiple accounts

Mike or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Thu Jul 18 07:47:25 EDT 2019

On 7/18/2019 3:27 AM, David Cousens wrote:
> Bob
>
> An additional point. At least on Linux you can have multiple instances of
> GnuCash running open at different files at the same time.
>
> David

But a word of warning. You might think you could save time by having
more than one set of books open at a time. But I guarantee you, ONE
mistake where you have accidentally entered a transaction into the wrong
set of books will take you more time to find/solve/fix than all the time
you have saved to that point.

Michael D Novack