[GNC] Saving UI settings

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 12:05:09 EDT 2019

I noticed recently that if GnuCash is open and the computer crashes the
settings for reports currently open and open window arrangements are lost,
reverting back, I believe, to the settings as of the last time the program
was shut down normally.

Since it is very tedious to perform a full shutdown in the middle of a
lengthy session just to save a window arrangement/report settings, is there
a magic accelerator or shortcut to append the UI settings to the
auto-magical backup File > Save?

If it matters, I observed this in GnuCash 2.6.19 running in Ubuntu 18.04,
which somehow crashed in a VirtualBox VM.

--
David Carlson