[GNC] Multiple company setup

Maf. King maf at chilwell.net
Fri Jul 19 04:47:29 EDT 2019

On Thursday, 18 July 2019 11:48:37 BST Mary wrote:
> Hi, I have just installed GnuCash v3.6 on my MacBook Air. How do I set up 2
> companies on GnuCash? I have tried creating new directories (1 and 2) and
> launching from them separately but it just loads the same chart of accounts
> and data!
> Many thanks

Hi Mary,
there's something weird about GC on MacOS - clicking on a data file doesn't
open that file; GC always resumes with the last used file....

Just File-> open and navigate to the other file.

once you've done that once, you should just be able to go file -> [recent files
list] to get the data you want...

HTH,
Maf.