[GNC] Scheduled transaction failed to create.

AEG aeg21212-forum at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 21 01:57:43 EDT 2019

Thanks Derek, that worked.

It appears that I had recently turned off the "Run when data file opened"
option in Preferences when I tried to stop the window opening at startup. I
don't find that window helpful because it lists every scheduled transaction
when I'm only interested in those that have just been created and I always
have to scroll to see them.

On the plus side, I'm gradually learning more about how GnuCash works.

Thanks again for your help.

Alan

Derek Atkins-3 wrote