[GNC] Help with Export

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Sun Jul 28 20:01:47 EDT 2019

I’m on a Mac, which doesn’t care about file extensions, but perhaps that is what Windows was complaining about. Despite the fact that the export is CSV (with custom delimiter) it saved it without an extension. If the Windows build does the same, this might be the cause of the error.

Try giving your file a “.csv” extension.

Regards,
Adrien