[GNC] Help with Export

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 01:15:43 EDT 2019

Microsoft Windows likes users to save all their stuff in a sub directory of
My Documents.  That is actually the same as C:\users\[username]\My
Documents\ .  GnuCash suggests creating a subdirectory with a familiar name
because it will fill up with backups as time passes.  Often users have a
different preference, possibly on a different hard drive, as long as it is
not in any of the Windows system directories.

David Carlson

David Carlson