[GNC] GNUCash Version 3.6.1 not working on OSX.

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Tue Jul 30 01:11:32 EDT 2019

> On Jul 29, 2019, at 8:13 PM, Dion Patelis <dion at 7rocks.com> wrote:
>

> 	Hi,
>
> I'm using Mac OSX 10.10.4 (14E46) and when I install both
>
> Gnucash-Intel-3.6-1.dmg
> and
> Gnucash-Intel-3.6-2.dmg
>
> it says that the process is running in the Activity Monitor, but I can't get anything to happen.
>
> I went back to
> Gnucash-Intel-2.6.21-3.dmg
> and it works fine.
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on this or should I just compile it from scratch?

Could you describe what's going on in a little more detail? Like does it display anything? Does it show up in the Dock and the icons when you cmd-tab? If so and you switch to it does it change the menu bar? Does Activity Monitor show any resource usage? Did you try relaunching it after GateKeeper verified it and failed to start it, as GateKeeper so often does?

Regards,
John Ralls